No new confirmed cases of COVID-19 are in the Cochrane Springbank geographical area in today's update from Alberta Health officials.
A total of 37 new cases were confirmed in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of active cases to 403.
Hospitalization rates remain low with 44 people in hospital, six of whom are in intensive care.
In total, 6,830 Albertans have recovered from COVID-19.
All 17 known cases in the Cochrane-Springbank area have recovered.
Other data in the update includes:
- Cases have been identified in all zones across the province:
- Calgary zone: 204 active cases and 4,754 recovered
- South zone: 23 active cases and 1,242 recovered
- Edmonton zone: 160 active cases and 515 recovered
- North zone: 13 active cases and 223 recovered
- Central zone: two active cases and 85 recovered
- One active case and 11 recovered cases in zones to be confirmed
- Additional information, including case totals, is online.
- To date, 608 cases have an unknown exposure.
- So far, labs have performed 331,938 tests on 297,108 Albertans, with 6,790 tests completed in the last 24 hours.
- There is one new death to report.
- Deaths total 150: 111 in the Calgary zone; 16 in the North zone; 13 in the Edmonton zone; nine in the South zone; and one in the Central zone.
- There are 31 active cases and 696 recovered cases at continuing care facilities; 116 facility residents have died.