After addressing her disappointment with regards to leaked recordings from some of her meetings Dr. Deena Hinshaw reported the COVID 19 numbers for Thursday, November 26.
- There were 1,077 new cases reported in the past 24 hours after 15,900 tests were performed.
- Alberta now has the highest number of active cases in the country at 14,052.
- Cochrane contributed 33 to that total, up two more cases in the past 24 hours.
- Rocky View County accounts for 121 active case down one in the past 24 hours.
- There are 383 people in hospital with 84 in ICU.
- Sadly, another ten deaths have been reported in the 24 hour time period bringing the total to 510.
Dr. Hinshaw reiterated that we must all work at following all the health restrictions in order to bend the curve. If we work hard at that in the next three weeks perhaps we will be able to enjoy less restrictions by Christmas.