Cochrane's COVID 19 cases remain at three active and nine recovered for a total of twelve cases. The combined Cochrane/Springbank area has six active cases with twenty one recovered.
Dr Deena Hinshaw provided and update on Tuesday:
- 8363 Albertans have recovered
- 7813 tests were performed in the past 24 hours revealing 141 new cases
- 93 people are in hospital with 16 ICU
- two more have passed away
- there are now a total 171 in the province
Dr Hinshaw says, "I am concerned by the continued rise in active cases. Our health system is watching the situation closely, but I want to be clear we all have a role to play in reducing the rise in cases we are seeing."