Thankfully, Cochrane did not record any new cases of COVID 19 in the past 24 hours. Rocky View County actually dropped two and now sits at 110 active cases.
Provincially, the numbers are not good.
- There were 1,828 new cases in the past 24 hours.
- 17,186 tests were performed with a positivity rate of 10.5 per cent.
- There are 533 people in hospital and 99 in ICU.
- There were 15 deaths reported bringing the total in the province to 590.
- There are 18,243 active cases in the province.
- To date, 46,018 Albertans have recovered from the virus.
Dr. Deena Hinshaw is pleading with Albertans to limit social contacts and to follow all health guideline.