The Cochrane Public Library is taking preventive measures in the wake of COVID-19. The library is responding to health warnings by doing the following.
- Cancelling all Library Programs and Events effective immediately
- All program room bookings will be cancelled effective Monday, March 16
- Removing all play materials from the library (ex: toys)
- Suspending all volunteer placements
- Suspending public Room Booking services
- Cancelling all outreach programs, including visits to daycares, schools, and seniors’ homes
- Cancelling all international work-related travel, and reviewing all domestic travel
The Cochrane Public Library (Nan Boothby Memorial Library) will continue to operate under regular hours and will inform the public of any changes. Click here to go to their web page.