Dr. Deena Hinshaw won't be providing a live update until Monday, March 1st however the updated numbers were as follows.
- The province saw 430 new cases in the past 24 hours with a positivity rate of 4.64%.
- Hospitalizations dropped slightly to 307, but the number of ICU patients rose to 56.
- There were 13 more deaths reported.
- The province saw 22 new UK variant cases in the past 24 hours.
- As of yesterday, the province had administered 186,572 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Cochrane is holding at 10 active cases while Rocky View County saw an increase of three for a total of 19 active cases.
- Nakoda Emergency Management is reporting two new cases with a total of 24 active cases.