With 4,226 tests performed in the past 24 hours, 15 news cases have been identified.
- 6,611 have recovered
- 334 active cases in the province
- 48 people in hospital with 6 in ICU
- one additional death bringing the total to 146
- one active case in Cochrane/Springbank area
- two active cases in Rocky View County with 42 recovered
- 275,524 tests have been processed in Alberta
Testing is now open to all Albertan's whether showing symptoms or not. Testing can be booked by accessing the Online Assessment Tool.