West Rocky View County has received a fire advisory from Rocky View Fire Services.
The advisory will continue to be in effect for the duration of the dry weather. There is moderate fire danger due to present conditions.
Burning is prohibited and all burning licences are stopped during a fire advisory, with the following exceptions:
- Indoor household fireplaces
- Incinerators (for farm and acreage use)
- Burning barrels
- Camp stoves (properly attended)
- Barbecues (charcoal briquettes, propane, or natural gas)
- Wood pellet grills
- Propane/natural gas fire pit
- Recreational camp fires in an approved burn pit
- Fires contained within approved facilities and appliances in designated camping and recreational areas
- Oil well flaring