Non-medical masks are now available to Cochranites at A&W, MacDonalds and Tim Horton's drive thrus. The province is providing a package of four masks to Albertan's free of charge.  No purchase is necessary.

The means of distribution was chosen as 95% of Albertan's will access a drive thru. The province is working on distributing the other 5% to Albertan's who cannot access the drive thrus. 

The masks will be handed out until supplies last. 

While masks are not mandatory, the provincial government wanted to provide the non-medical masks to be used to prevent the spread of COVID 19.