The Alberta RCMP needs your help to name a littler of pups that will one day become K-9 officers.
There are 13 German Shepherd pups without names at the Police Dog Service Training Centre in Innisfail.
Mounties are hoping some local kids can help them pick their names.
Children aged four-to-14 years are asked to submit names for the puppies.
There are a few rules:
- Names must begin with the letter "N"
- Names must have no more than 9 letters
- Names must be 1 or 2 syllables
- Contestants must live in Canada
- Contestants must be 4 to 14 years old
- Only 1 entry per child will be eligible
- Entries must be received by Wednesday, March 25, 2020
The contest winners and the winning names will be announced on April 29, 2020 on the RCMP website and on social media.