There's been no change in the number of active COVID-19 cases in the Cochrane-Springbank geographical area.
In this afternoon's update, it was reported there are 13 new cases, bringing the number of total active cases to 604. Of those, two are from the Cochrane-Springbank area.
Unfortunately, the life of one more Albertan was claimed, bringing the total number of deaths to 143.
The report also included:
- Cases have been identified in all zones across the province:
- Calgary zone: 461 active cases and 4,295 recovered
- South zone: 44 active cases and 1,182 recovered
- Edmonton zone: 67 active cases and 464 recovered
- North zone: 27 active cases and 200 recovered
- Central zone: two active cases and 95 recovered
- Three active cases and 9 recovered cases in zones to be confirmed
- Additional information, including case totals, is online.
- To date, 661 cases have an unknown exposure.
- So far, 232,702 Albertans have been tested and labs have performed 257,227 tests, with 3,769 tests completed in the last 24 hours.
- Deaths total 143: 104 in the Calgary zone; 16 in the North zone; 13 in the Edmonton zone; nine in the South zone; and one in the Central zone. One new death was reported today while one previous death was determined to be not related to COVID-19.
- There are 62 active cases and 657 recovered cases at continuing care facilities; 109 facility residents have died.