Looking for a place to celebrate the luck of the Irish?!
There are plenty of places offering green beer, Irish Stew and a whole lot of shenanigans to get you in the spirit.
- Half Hitch Brewing Company: St. Patrick's Eve (March 16) features live traditional music from 8 to 10 p.m. and Irish drink specials while on Sunday they have something for the whole family. Live traditional music will run from 12 to 3 p.m., Irish Dancers from 3 to 4 p.m., more live traditional music from 4 to 7 p.m., kid's activities, Irish party favours, and prizes for best dressed.
- Killarney's Family Pub: Free entry to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Cochrane's Own Irish Pub. Festivities begin Saturday night (March 16) at 7 p.m. with live band Atlantic Storm and continue on Sunday (March 17) with their traditional celebrations featuring Clay Pigeon (Rob Skeet).
- The Canadian Brewhouse: Between now and March 16th you can enter to win a trip to Ireland which will be awarded on the 16th. St. Paddy's Day weekend the Brewhouse has numerous drink specials including Green Beer.
- Brooklyn Social House: Will be offering up 1/2 price pizzas, Irish nachos, and some drink specials including green beer.
- Ducks on the Roof Sports Bar and Grill: Murphy stout on special, green beer, clover, and prizes. Everyday specials.
- The Venue Bar and Grill: Great food and drink specials and St. Patrick’s trivia contest on Saturday night with a chance to win some great prizes. Friday (March 15) and Saturday night (March 16) feature live music with Jason Cote and Rolling Thunder.
- Water Valley Saloon: On Saturday night (March 16) Water Valley Saloon is hosting a St. Paddy's Day Dance starting at 8 p.m. Live music by the Country Barbie Band and no cover charge. Will also have
VIP mobile to get you home safely.
- The Powderhorn Saloon (Bragg Creek): On Saturday night (March 16) a DJ will be playing St.Patrick's Day party mix beginning at 8 p.m. Prizes for most outrageous Irish costume plus try to find hidden gold coins for your chance to win. Green beer, Guinness and Irish Stew on special.